Your Project Sponsor has reviewed your project proposal and has asked that you make some changes to it.Instructions: In Assignment 2, you will provide a four to six (4-6) page paper, in which you must:Provide a summary of your project.Update the goals and objectives based upon his feedback as well as add two more goals & objectives. NOTE: Use your professor’s feedback to update your goals & objectives. Describe at least three (3) key milestones and /or deliverables for your project.Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.Estimate the project’s overall cost and any key staffing and non-staffing resources needed.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference pageSpecific feedback is provided below. Project: Excellent project selection. This project will work well as you continue in assignments 2 and 3. Goals & Objectives: Excellent effort on describing your projects goals and objectives. You provided a comprehensive description of both. Structure: Nice discussion of the projects structure. Be sure to reference a structure from the book such as functional, matrix, etc. You need to provide more specifics as you described your workfoce. Are they dedicated or a part time workforce? Did they come from a matrix, functional or projectized organization. The video describes this further. Customers & Stakeholders: Excellent effort on addressing key customers and stakeholders. I liked the way you also provided examples of their role and influence with the project.Initial feedback Writing: Excellent clarity and writing mechanics. I liked the use of section headings for each question. Your paper was easy to read, your responses to the questions demonstrated critical thinking and were supported by references. are not included in the required assignment page length
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Your Project Sponsor has reviewed your project proposal and
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.