You will watch the film Avatar, keeping in mind what we have learned in Chapters 1-5 of our class. The movies is available for rent through multiple sources such as Amazon Prime & iTunes. You will then respond to writing prompts for each movie. This is your opportunity to display your comprehension and application skills as they relate to our class readings. Although this is a reflection paper, I will be looking for the incorporation of key terms, definitions and direct relationship to the class readings.The reflection paper should be three – four type-written written pages (double spaced, 1” margins, 12 pt. font) that address the listed prompts. The paper should be in APA format including in-text citations and a reference page.You will turn in the film reflection assignments to the appropriate assignment boxAvatar Writing PromptsUsing what you have learned in TC Chapters 1-5, you will discuss the movie Avatar. First, select four scenes from the movie – one that correlates as an example to each of the following topics:◦ Intercultural Competence◦ Individualism/Collectivism◦ Empathy◦ Perspective-TakingThen for each scene, describe the characters and situation. Finally, discuss why that scene is an exemplar of the topics above. Use key terms and definitions from your readings.Required Texts & Other MaterialTing-Toomey, S. & Chung, L.C. (2012) Understanding Intercultural Communication, (1st ed). Oxford University Press, NewYork: New York. ISBN: 978-0-19-5330069LISTED AS “TC” in Tentative ScheduleCameron, J., Landau, J., Worthington, S., Saldana, Z., Ribisi, G., Rodriguez, M., Lang, S., … Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. (2010). Avatar. Beverly Hills, Calif: 20th Century Fox. Scorsese, M., Cocks, J. & Endo, S. (2016) Silence. Beverly Hills, Calif: Paramount Pictures.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
You will watch the film Avatar, keeping in mind what we hav
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.