***You are making a presentation to the Senior Administrative Team regarding nursing care priorities at your workplace.Research quality indicators at your workplace (or another of your choice –many have websites which offer this information).Quality Indicators are developed by the Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) to evaluate performance in healthcare. They are ‘measures of quality’. For example, pressure ulcer occurrence, falls, hourly rounding for communication with pts & families… On what nursing care issues does your organization collect data? You can get information from your Manager or QI dept — & they can give you a % of compliance based on the national norm. Or you can get the info onlineIf you dont work at a hospital or med center, not to worry. Data is required to be shared publicly, as we know, by CMS.Here’s an example of data available online at a major medical center. Use this if you wish.Go to ‘www.partners.org’ (the Mass General Hospital, Boston, MA website).At top you will see a link ‘for patients’.Then on left, you will see a link for QUALITY.In this area, there are multiple clinical conditions for which data is shared. It will show you their own numbers, compared to the Massachusetts-state data. Create a PPT presentation. Provide examples of how the Organization is improving care in the form of changes in care, governance, staff training, interdisciplinary communication, and/or clinical partnerships.Create a 6-7 slide presentation with your findings / include speaker notesNOTE: Each presentation has a Title Slide, an Introductory slide, a Conclusion slide, and a Reference List as the final slide. The title and the reference list slides are not in the slide count**Include a 150-word executive summary(a 3-5 sentence paragraph)– (5 points) DO NOT EXCEED WORD COUNT
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
***You are making a presentation to the Senior Administrativ
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.