“Where Are you going where have you been?”Literacy interpretationNO PLAGIARISM. You have to find all your information through a database that i will provide.Story Link https://www.cusd200.org/cms/lib/IL01001538/Centricity/Domain/361/oates_going.pdf Mla format, 7 sources, work cited page1,000- 1,200 words not including work cited pageDirections: Pick ONE of these topics to do a literacy interpretation Topics for “Where Are You Going?” Is Arnold Friend a demonic character or a human predator? The ending of the story: what happens to Connie? What behaviors in Connie’s life expose her to a predator like Arnold Friend? Compare/contrast Connie and June. What two different realities do they represent? The role of music in Connie’s life. How does music alter Connie’s behavior?For the thesis statement:Avoid: I will focus on, the subject of my essay is, I want to discuss. NO ANNOUNCEMENTSUse these words for the thesis: Develops, creates, dramatizes, symbolizes, represents. Exemplifies, portrays, reveals, suggests, and culture.In the thesis, be sure to mention the specific focus/topic and to make a point about what it means or represents.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
“Where Are you going where have you been?”Literacy inter
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.