Using Minitab to Test Data SetsThis week’s chapter readings included discrete probability distributions, which included a section on binominal distributions. Now you will apply this learning by testing a hypothesis based on your research topic using binominal distribution. In this assignment you will use Minitab software to compare 2012 National Crime Victimization (NCVS) data and 2013 National Crime Victimization (NCVS) data on violent crime.Project Resources: (Access by clicking the graphic below for resources)Step-by-step InstructionsData Set from the Bureau of Justice StatisticsIn Week 2, you learned how to make graphs. For this assignment you will continue to apply this learning to create graphs to support your work. You are encouraged to try different types of graphs and show all your work. On the basis of your comparison of 2012 and 2013 NCVS data, use what you have learned to enter data in Minitab software to:Incorporate NCVS crime data and test a hypothesis based on your research topic on a binomial distribution as described in this week’s chapter readings. For example, you could test the hypothesis that being male and less than 25 years of age increases the likelihood of being the victim of a homicide.Use the NCVS data to build a table in Minitab including standard demographic variables comparing victimization rates by age and gender between the two years.Use the data in your Minitab table to select a graph and prepare a chart to support your hypothesis. Present your Minitab spreadsheet as a table in a Microsoft Word document.Based on your readings analyze your findings for male and female victims creating charts from the data in your table to support your findings
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Using Minitab to Test Data SetsThis week’s chapter readin
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.