The research project we are conducting in the class will use our cell phone addiction survey. ALL students will use this survey. EACH student will individualize their research project by proposing a hypothesis involving cell phone addiction. You may either:a. Pick a variable that should PREDICT a person’s level of cell phone addiction. (i.e. what characteristic of person should predict how addicted they are to their cell phone?)OR b. Pick a variable that would be PREDICTED BY a person’s level of cell phone addiction. (i.e. the level of a person’s cell phone addiction should be related to what outcome/consequence)?To find a viable topic:1. Search the research literature on cell phone addiction to get ideas for your variable and a hypothesis. Use PSYCHINFO on EBSCOHost. If you can’t find enough on cell phone addiction, try internet addiction, smartphone addiction etc., cell phone use, etc. 2. Once you have a topic that interests you, collect at least 5 PRIMARY SOURCE references directly related to your topic and which help you formulate a good hypothesis. Keep a list of the search terms you used to develop this list. 3. Type up the list of references using APA style. 4. Submit the topic, the search terms used, and the list of references. You next assignment is to determine your hypothesis and write a one page rationale for it using the references you found last week. Be specific — what have other studies found that make you think this is a good hypothesis. If you did not find enough PRIMARY SOURCE LITERATURE , you should continue looking for more articles and update your reference list. I prefer to communicate with people via messenger instead of face to face interaction.Keywords:Cell phone addiction social skillsquality of relationships social skillshow comfortable are you on face to face interaction?Correlational designPlease use: Psychinfo
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
The research project we are conducting in the class will us
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.