The format of your paper will need to follow the following outline in APA format (include title page, abstract page, content pages, and reference page)INTRODUCTIONState the topic you are attempting to coverState the issues involvedState why we should be concerned with resolving whatever issues are involvedState how answering the issues will help usState the implications and consequences of dealing with or resolving the issues involvedREVIEW OF THE LITERATURE (2 sources minimal, at least 1 needs to be peer-reviewed)Identify who has tried to answer the question before by doing the following:Summarize how each of the sources presents and deals with the subjectExplain how each source presents and deals with its findings or resultsExplain the relevancy of each source to your topicState what you learned from each of your sourcesState in what way(s) each source contributes to answering your issuesDISCUSSIONState your answer to your issueState how and elaborate on how, explain how, illustrate how each of the sources you previously reviewed help you answer your issueState what questions about your topic you still have that your sources may not have answeredCONCLUSIONSIndicate how each of the sources have contributed to your conclusions (and clearly, accurately, correctly document those sources within your text)State the implications of your conclusionsState what might be the possible consequences of your conclusionsState the significance these implications and consequences might have in the information technology / information security realm DOCUMENTATIONOn a separate page, include a section labeled References which provides the full publication information for all the sources you used in your paperYou should have a MINIMUM of three (2) sources for your paper, at least 1 source needs to be peer-reviewedNot meeting this minimum requirement of three (2) sources will lead to a lower evaluation of your paper for each missing sourceUse APA format for documenting your sources
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
The format of your paper will need to follow the following
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.