The final resume is nothing more than making revisions to your draft resume in order to produce a document that will get you invited to the all-important job interview.Please review the comments to your draft resume, but also realize that these comments are suggestions, not perfections.To receive the invitation to an interview, you must do your very best work that will show your qualifications for the position for which you are applying. As with the draft resume, you should apply for one of the positions for which you submitted a job advertisement. It is strongly suggested you continue with the position for which you wrote your draft resume. Again, as with the draft resume, please type the title of the position and/or the name of the company to which you are applying in the upper right corner of the first page of your resume. I cannot evaluate the resume unless I know the position being sought.The content of the resume should also address the specific position as much as possible.Transmittal letterYour address Your city, state and zip code Date ([month in text] day, year) Recipient’s name and title Recipient’s company Recipient’s department (if appropriate) Recipient’s address Recipient’s city, state, zip code Re: State the topic of the letter and any appropriate filing codes Dear Mr./Ms. recipient’s last name: First paragraph: State the purpose of the letter (you are applying for a specific position that has been advertised, include the title of the position exactly as it is written in the advertisement). Second paragraph: State why you are well qualified for the position advertised. This paragraph should highlight your greatest strengths that are detailed in the resume. Do not include items that are not prominent in the resume. If appropriate, this paragraph may be divided into two separate paragraphs. One paragraph will discuss your academic qualifications and a second paragraph will cover your work experience qualifications. Most people about to graduate from the university will use only one paragraph. It will be a rare new graduate who has sufficient experience to use two paragraphs. Third paragraph: Request an interview and include a telephone number and e-mail address where you can be reached. Sincerely, Your signature Your typed name Enclosures: (if appropriate)
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
The final resume is nothing more than making revisions to y
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.