Quantitative Research CritiqueThis assignment will allow you to review and critique a quantitative research article. The critique is an analysis of the article. Please use the questions in Box 5.2 in the Polit and Beck text titled ‘Guide to an Overall Critique of a Quantitative Research Article’ to guide your analysis. Generally, 1-3 sentences are sufficient to answer each question depending on the question. You need to address each component thoroughly from the content of the article, providing rationale for each of the statements. If a research component is not addressed in the article, you must explain whether or not this is justified. As you dwell with your article, be sure to review quantitative article critique in Polit and Beck textbook found in Box 5.2. Be sure to include both an introduction and a conclusion in your paper. The paper should be no more than 7 pages excluding title and reference page. Please choose one of the following three articles on which to write your critique. Choose just one and include the entire citation according APA in your critique.MSN 600 Quant Article Social media use and cybercivility guidelines in U.S. nursing schools_ A review of websites (2)-1.pdfAssignment Objectives:Critique study objectives, questions, and hypotheses in research reports.Demonstrate knowledge of methods to gather and organize information for a study.Identify research problems generated from the practice setting.Critique research problems and the purpose for a study.Critique literature reviews for relevance, currency, and multidisciplinary sources.Please refer to Box 5.2 in the Polit and Beck text….Guide to an Overall Critique of a Quantitative Research Article. Answer all of the Questions per category in Box 5.2 that align with the Quantitative Article Critique Grading Rubric. Be sure to include a personal reflection as included on the rubric.Article attached and questions are attached (book)Use article attached to answer questions Third Person7paAPA format Separate bodies paragraph Any questions feel to contact!Thanks
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Quantitative Research CritiqueThis assignment will allow yo
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.