– Please include some type of secondary reference – Excerpt from my book:’When people make incremental steps toward a preferred status over a specified period, they are making a transitional change. Transitional change includes increasingly using a device like a smartphone or gradually reducing calorie intake in order to lose weight. On an organization level, transitional change might occur through reorganization, technology integration, new product development, mergers or acquisitions, or globalization.Transitional change seeks to accommodate the new state while maintaining functionality during the conversion. Employees usually view this change as a disruption in standard operating procedures. For example, a large public university recently switched the platform for its online courses. The change began with an informational campaign. Then, over two semesters, faculty could volunteer to be early adopters of the technology. During this phase the early adopters provided feedback to the information technology department to help the entire organization fully transition to this new technology. This strategy enabled the university to continue to deliver online learning in both the old and new formats while the technology was still in development. The entire university was then able to change to the new platform the following year.A change that revolutionizes the organization and the ways its members think and act is known as transformational change. Transformational change is generally not reversible, because processes, behaviors, or beliefs become fundamentally different from those that characterized the previous state. Transformational change may be due to crisis, leadership transitions, culture or strategy alterations,dramatic shifts in markets, or executive coaching.’
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
– Please include some type of secondary reference – Excerpt
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.