Please come to your classmate post : In the nursing field professionals do intervention studies or clinical trial to ascertain the effectiveness of any nursing program or the possible underlying project. Although, in some cases, several elements affect and compromised the intervention studies. The most appropriate intervention studies are done within the shortest possible time, allowing to make essential changes. However, it is not useful to implement the strategies. Hence, this paper explains a short but effective critical evaluation of the problems that affect intervention studies. Managing the participants’ needs to narrate the story is a big obstacle. Actually, in every intervention program, the participants will give their story that is recorded. Ordinarily, greatest of the quasi-experiments are designed to qualitative research methodology that relies on conducting the interviews and surveys in many cases. Some participants might expect benefits when interviewing them (Park et al., 2014). Accordingly, the intervention studies will be compromised if the research does not cater effectively to their expectations. Some participants are reluctant to allocation groups. In fact, effectiveness of any studies will require the proper cooperation of the participants that will facilitate their response in saving time and conducting the studies within the scheduled time. There is an issue related to illiteracy among the participants which may affect the quality of a specific study results. Moreover, when the participants are illiterate, they may tend to have a poor correlation with the program. Accordingly, it affects the way they perceive the study and problems of interpreting the question may be experienced. Dual roles and duties of the nurses affect the program at the field level (Giger, 2016). The nurses will be required on the ground to carry the study. At the same time, the nurses need high organization skills for the research and mobilize the participants. Some nurses get easily exhausted in the event and cannot appropriately conduct the study as expected. Hence, the elements affect the entire intervention studies program. In conclusion, intervention studies face several problems and barriers which definitely affect their results. Therefore, it is imperative toidentified in a timely manner in order to get accurate results in any study..
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Please come to your classmate post : In the nursing field p
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.