Please answer the following question in assignment attachment regarding Damien (vignette). Heres lists of the required reading from the sections 1-6 that must be included for references (5 to 7 with 2 being outside sources from 2012 to present).Konrad, S. C. (2013). Child and family practice: A relational perspective. Chicago, IL: Lyceum. Chapter 4(pp. 63–91). (review of article read for SOWK 609)Van Hook, M. P. (2014). Social work practice with families: A resiliency based approach. Chicago, IL:Lyceum. Chapter 2 Setting the Stage for Work with Families: Development of the TherapeuticAlliance, pp. 50–63 and Chapter 3 Assessment of Families, pp. 64–108Boris, N. W. (2009). Parental substance use. In C. H. Zeanah Jr. (Ed.), Handbook of infant mental health(3rd ed., pp. 171–179). New York, NY: Guilford Press.Goodman, S. H., & Brand, S. R. (2009). Infants of depressed mothers: Vulnerabilities, risk factors andprotective factors for the later development of psychopathology. In C. H. Zeanah Jr. (Ed.),Handbook of infant mental health (3rd ed., pp. 153–170). New York, NY: Guilford Press.Nix, C. M., & Ansermet, F. (2009). Prematurity, risk factors, and protective factors. In C. H. Zeanah Jr.(Ed.), Handbook of infant mental health (3rd ed., pp. 214–229). New York, NY: Guilford Press.Weisz, J. R., & Kazdin, A. E. (Eds.). (2017). Evidence-based psychotherapies for children andadolescents (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Guilford Press. Huey Jr. S.J., & Polo, A. (2017). Evidence-Based Psychotherapies with Ethnic Minority Childrenand Adolescents. In J. R. Weisz & A. E. Kazdin (Eds.), Evidenced-basedpsychotherapies for children and adolescents (3rd ed. pp. 361-378). New York, NY:Guilford Press.• Kim, H., Munson M., R., & McKay, M. (2012). Engagement in mental health treatment amongadolescents and young adults: A systematic review. Child and Adolescence Social Work,29, 241-266.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Please answer the following question in assignment attachme
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.