*** Plagiarism is not acceptable *** Overview of Project – As part of identifying a case study of my choice with a pertinent information system application. I have selected fictitious company called “Polltrack System’. As part of activity 3 need to complete on below tasks based on my activity 2 and 1. I have attached the previous activities and sample projects documents for week 3 assignment. Week 3 Project Tasks Now that you have collected the input for your functional requirements, complete the following tasks: 1. Create the use-case model diagrams for the three (3) subjects you have identified in Week 2. 2. Create use-case descriptions for at least two of the use cases you are using in your usecase models. The use cases will comprise the following components: •Use case title •Brief description •Flow of events (this is a detailed diagram capturing the internal flows for the use case) •Special requirements •Precondition •Postconditions •Extensions •Relationships 3. Start creating an object-oriented (OO) class diagram for your system using a tool of your choice. The OO class diagram will include key attributes (data-items), operations (behaviors), and any generalization relationships between classes you would like to highlight. Instructions: Research Paper in in APA format. Plagiarism is not acceptable. (Please consider this top priority).For Activity 3 complete instructions are specified. All instructions or tasks must be addressed.( Try to address all the information specified in each task )Activity 3 is minimum 6 to 7 pages.( and reference page)Paper must be included APA format References only and in-text citations. The references you cite should be credible, scholarly, or professional sources and Not older than 3 years
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
*** Plagiarism is not acceptable *** Overview of Project –
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.