DUE IN 30 HOURS
Write your paper using whatever format you learned in your first freshman composition course.
Topic: Television (Negative or Positive)
1. Freewrite on the negative and positive effects of television and use this writing for the development of your essay.
2. Take a stance. You need to decide if you will argue that television is negative or if it has a positive influence. You do not argue for both. Choose your audience.
3. Develop a divisible thesis statement that you will defend in your paper. Make sure the thesis is one sentence with at least two focuses to develop: Television has a negative influence on teens because of its violent programming and influential advertising.
4. Develop an essay of at least 2 pages; use 12-inch font; use 3rd person pronouns; no second person you; no commands.
5. No outside sources! Your thesis is supported by details and examples that you provide.
6. Type document in Microsoft word; 12-inch font; indent paragraphs; double space; save, click browse, upload document, and click “send for marking.”
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
PERSUASIVE PAPER 2 PAGES DUE IN 30 HOURS
DUE IN 30 HOURS
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.