Personality Portfolio (Adapted from Dr. Yasmine Kalkstein, North Hennepin Community College)Your personality portfolio will consist of three parts: Part IComplete the following tests;Test 1: http://similarminds.com/cattell-16-factor.htmlTest 2: http://www.personalitytest.net/ipip/ipipneo300.htmlTest 3: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.aspPrint a .pdf file or take a screenshot of your results. Please be sure to include these documents as part of your assignment submission.You should also include a one-page reflection for each personality test. A reflection may include whether you think the test results were an accurate depiction of you, what you thought of the test questions, or thoughts on the trait being measured. Part IIConduct an interview with an older individual and write a four page paper detailing your experience. Ask them to tell you their life story. Begin the paper by describing who you interviewed, how you met them or know them. Based on your interview, assess their personality in terms of Erikson’s developmental theory. Be sure to explain Erikson’s theory as you describe it. How did they resolve the various stages? Where do you believe they fit now? You should also comment on other aspects of their personality, but be sure to spend at least half the paper on Erikson’s theory. Part IIIDescribe and reflect on your own personality in a 3-5 page paper. When doing so, include the following points:Relate your personality to at least 3 theories covered in this course. Describe each theory in detail.What environmental factors do you think shaped your personality?How has your personality changed over time? Relate your personality to one of the developmental frameworks.Some researchers believe you might manifest different behaviors in different situations. Give at least one example of this in your own life.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Personality Portfolio (Adapted from Dr. Yasmine Kalkstein,
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.