Marketing Current Events DiscussionThe Discussion topic for this current events discussion focuses on developing strong brands. Select one article that applies to developing strong brands. Compose a short summary (300–500 words) explaining why and how this article is relevant to your unit’s materials. Keep in mind, when responding to each unit’s Article Review Discussion your opinion is highly valued; however, the ability to integrate concepts and theories to support your ideas is also critical. This is true, not just in this class but during your business career.Knowing what to do and how to do it is a valued skill in business, but knowing what to do and how to do it in every situation is the key to success. It is always important to apply theory to support your opinions! The better able you are to apply BOTH logic and theory — the better able you are to transfer your learning into practical application regardless of the task, project, or job.Important: Apply concepts or theories from your textbook Reading to your review in the Article Review Discussion Assignments. Include a relevant quote from Chapter 10: “Crafting the Brand Positioning” or Chapter 11: “Creating Brand Equity,” of your Kotler and Keller Marketing Management textbook within your response. Include the Kotler and Keller reference at the end of your posting along with the reference for your selected article.Post your summary and reference information.Review other postings and compare and contrast your thoughts. What did you learn? What was your key takeaway? What other concepts or theories might be applicable?Note: Do not copy and post any article as this is conflicts with copyright protection; only submit the link/reference information.Remember that Wikipedia is not considered a credible source. NOTE: The article you find must have been written within the past 90 days.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Marketing Current Events DiscussionThe Discussion topic for
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.