John does not have the right to sue Susan for standing him up. The only thing Rosalie did was invite him to dinner, which he accepted. I think a dinner invitation is an agreement, not a legally binding contract. There is nothing binding this invitation to dinner. The purchases that John made in eagerness of the dinner was a choice. She didn’t ask him to purchase these items when she extended the dinner invitation. If Susan would have asked him to purchase the extra items for dinner, and he agreed to it, there is a possibility that he has the right to sue, because it’s a verbal contract. But since this isn’t the case and if he still has the receipts, he can return the blazer and shoes; personally, I would keep the champagne.Agree to the post in 2-3 sentences
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
John does not have the right to sue Susan for standing him
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.