– Java Programming, Data Structures, and Data DesignABOUT:CSC 220 is among CSC 340’s course prerequisites. CSC 210 and CSC 220 learn Java. Java is used in CSC 413 and other upperdivision courses. A good foundation in Java usually helps us pick up C++ faster. For these reasons, we were supposed to have aprerequisite exam to demonstrate our knowledge in Java programming. We are hired to implement an interactive dictionary. Our dictionary takes input from users and uses the input as search key to look up values associated with the key. Requirements: – Coding: No hard coding, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_coding .- Data Source: Store the original data in a set of enum objects.Each keyword, each part of speech, and each definition must be stored in a separate data field.Do not combine them such as storing three parts in one String.- Data Structure: Use existing data structure(s) or creating new data structure(s) to store our dictionary’s data.- Data Loading: When our program starts, it loads all the original data from the Data Source into our dictionary’s data structure. Data Loading must finish before our program starts interacting with users.- User Interface: A program interface allows users to input search keys. This interface then displays returned results. Our program searches the dictionary’s data (not the Data Source) for values associated with the search keys.- Identical Output: Our program’s output must be identical to the complete sample run’s output. The complete output is at: http://csc340.ducta.net/Assignments/Assignment-01-… .1. Program Analysis to Program Design, 10 points. Please think Interviews.In 1 full page, please explain the following in detail:▪ Your analysis of the provided information and the provided sample output. Please think Clients and think Sales.▪ What problem you are solving. Please explain it clearly then define it concisely. Please think Problem Solving.▪ How you store data in enum objects. And why. Please think Data Structures and think Data Design.▪ Which data structure(s) you use/create for your dictionary. And why. Think Data Structures and think Data Design.2. Program Implementation, 35 points. Please think Interviews.▪ Does your program work properly? ▪ How will you improve your program?▪ A short sample run is on the next page. Please remember to use the complete output.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
– Java Programming, Data Structures, and Data DesignABOUT:
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.