InstructionsYummy Bunny Pastries Case StudyYou and Bunny Frank were good friends in high school. You graduated together and went on to attend the local university. Unfortunately, Bunny had to drop out during her first year when her mother became ill.The economy in your area is not very strong; Bunny has had some part-time and temporary jobs, but she has had difficulty finding a good job. In high school, she was known for the cookies she baked and brought to special events. She has been able to make some extra money over the last 3 years by selling her baked goods to friends and relatives.Recently, Bunny noticed that her cookie sales were increasing as word about her yummy pastries spread around the town. She began to think about going into business for herself. While the idea of being her own boss was attractive, she also knew that many new small businesses do not succeed. She had taken a marketing course before dropping out of the university, but she knew little about operating a business.Bunny called you because she knows that you are now a senior at the university and have taken many business courses. After talking with Bunny about her cookie sales, you realized that her business would have to grow significantly in order for her to earn a living that way. At least initially, Bunny would be both the owner and the operations manager of her business.Prepare a two-page paper for Bunny that provides her with the following information:the definition of production management,the responsibilities of the operations manager and your rationale for advising Bunny to be the operations manager initially,ways that she can benefit from technology,the importance of quality and the factors her customers will use to determine quality, andthe role of ethical conduct in her business success.Your paper must contain a minimum of two pages of content and include a title page and reference page. Be sure to include at least one outside source, and make certain that your references are formatted in APA style.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
InstructionsYummy Bunny Pastries Case StudyYou and Bunny Fr
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.