inancial investment in the corporation . . . in other words, shareholders expect to make money on their investment. Corporations such as Facebook, Google, and Apple are financed through the sale of billions and billions of dollars in shares purchased by investors. Sometimes, however, the duty to maximize profits runs contrary to legal, but still questionable, business opportunities. Assume that you’re the director of oneof the corporations listed below and have been presented with thebusiness opportunity described in the scenario. Would you advise thecorporation to accept the opportunity? Make sure to fully explain youranswer, considering both the financial return expected and any relatedethical concerns. ToyCohas just been informed that it’s wooden trains produced in Chinacontain lead paint and can no longer be sold in the United States.However, a distributor offers to negotiate a deal with a foreign companyto sell the trains in a South American country that has no lawsaddressing the presence of lead paint in children’s toys.BabyHealthis seeing decreasing sales of its powdered infant formula in the UnitedStates due to more and more mothers choosing to breastfeed theirbabies. In an effort to offset these losses, BabyHealth chooses to selltheir formula in third world countries. However, it is widely knownthat the water sources in these countries is often contaminated and notboiled prior to use.Afterproducing 10 million versions of its new smartphone, PhoneLanddiscovers that due to a manufacturing oversight, 5 of the phones maycatch fire if left in a car on a hot day. While the worst casefinancial impact from the phones catching fire is 10 million dollars indamages, recalling and repairing the phones will bankrupt the company.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
inancial investment in the corporation . . . in other words
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.