*In the workplace, incomplete work is not accepted. The professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the directions exactly as written. This is a pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will be scored at a 22. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored as a zero. This week’s Professional Experience requires you to create a speaking outline for your upcoming presentation (Assignment #4). Steps to Complete Professional Experience Four Step one: Click on the link in the “Link to OneDrive” section above. The link will take you to a OneDrive folder titled Week 7. Review the sample outline document provided in this folder. Step two: Create an outline (Refer to the Outline Guidelines, below, for details) for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6’s PowerPoint presentation (a video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard). You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample posted in OneDrive or develop a different outline on your own. Step three: Save your file to your desktop using the following file name format: Your_Name_Presentation_Outline. Example file name: Ed_Buchanan_Presentation_Outline Make sure that you leave the ‘Comments’ column blank. Step four: After you have completed your presentation outline, upload it to the ‘Completed Outlines’ folder on OneDrive. Step five: Submit your completed outline for your instructor’s review using the Professional Experience #4 link in the Week 7 tab in Blackboard. Outline Guidelines Use Microsoft Word or Excel only to complete your outline. Use short bullet points, rather than long paragraphs. Focus only on the key points in your Week 6 presentation; avoid discussing less important details Refer to the example outline posted for you in the Week 7 OneDrive folder Base your submission on the outline format in the example or create your own for this Professional Experience This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit. In order to earn your points for completing this task, you must do the following: Use the proper naming convention: Your_Name_Presentation_Outline Leave the ‘Comments’ column blank Follow the outline guidelines above Upload your outline to the “Completed Outlines” folder on OneDrive Submit your completed outline to Blackboard using the Professional Experience #4 link in the Week 7 tab
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
*In the workplace, incomplete work is not accepted. The prof
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.