**IF YOU’RE BIDDING, mUST BE MALE (because of recording).*USE MICROPHONE.Assignment #4: Presentation RecordingDue Week 8 and worth 200 pointsYou must have access to audio/video recording equipment (a microphone/webcam, camcorder with digital file capabilities, or cell phone with a high-quality camera/microphone) to complete this assignment.Present the PowerPoint presentation designed in Assignment 3. As a reminder, the content should focus on some aspect of social media use in the workplace. Potential examples include the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, policies involving social media, proper professional communication through social media platforms, or any number of other angles.The presentation must be submitted using one of the following methods:Recorded live narration of the PowerPoint slides.A video recording of the student presenting the presentation (submitted in an appropriate video format like .mov / .mp4 and uploaded to the OneDrive).A video link uploaded to YouTube and submitted through Blackboard (links that do not work at the time of grading will be scored as a 0).A scheduled live presentation to the instructor (subject to schedule availability). The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:Content:Address some aspect of social media in the workplace.Present in a clear, logical manner.Include the PowerPoint presentation from Assignment 3.Be appropriately paced. Total time should not exceed ten minutes in length.Assume your target audience is familiar with the overall concept of social media.Delivery:Follow the professional presentation requirements from Chapter 12 (pages 202-224) in BCOM7.Clearly deliver the presentation content (audio).Wear appropriate professional attire (if using video option) and provide high resolution audio (if using narrated PowerPoint option).Clarity / Mechanics:Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language/style requirements.Run spell/grammar check before submitting. Your assignment must be completed in PowerPoint (using either .PPT or .PPTX format) [for narrated PowerPoint option]. Uploaded video file (either .mov or mp4 file) or functioning YouTube link [for video option]. Your professor may provide additional instructions.Assignments must be submitted through the online course shell only.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.Develop presentation skills for use in the professional environment.To download the assignment instructions provided above and assignment rubric, click here.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
**IF YOU’RE BIDDING, mUST BE MALE (because of recording).*US
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.