** I want to talk about my experience as I am an international student in the US and visiting each state. Why is it important and what makes it fun?, explain the differences between the east and west coast and what you learned about them (structures and spacing, climates, costs and more.) You can take a look on what I wrote (not completed) to have a better idea. You can add or remove ideas to the topic. Please make it as simple as possible. Personal Narrative – Description: Describe a significant moment/experience in your life. Most topics are fine, but it is probably better to write about things you are comfortable sharing with the public/acquaintances. Regardless of what you write about, you need to clearly illustrate the experience and express the importance of it to you. This requires highly descriptive writing as well as extensive reflection. You must use MLA formatting. Include the following: ● Description: Use enough description in your writing so that readers can imagine they are there and even get a sense for your thoughts and feelings. ● Organization: You should have the following sections: an introduction (usually no more than 1 paragraph), body (a majority of the writing), and a conclusion (this should bring your thoughts together. Try to smoothly connect sentences and ideas and organize the story into logically connected paragraphs (don’t make them too long or too short! Try to separate your ideas). ● Reflection: You must clearly show that you have contemplated and realized the importance of the experience you are talking about. What that is, is entirely up to you. However, it should be more than a simple factual statement (ex. “Mondays are no fun,” etc. ). ● Formatting: You will follow MLA formatting, but for now you will only need to focus on: name, date, class title, assignment title and basic formatting. Don’t forget a title (you can be creative!)
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
** I want to talk about my experience as I am an internation
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.