FYI: My specialty is adult-gerontology nurse practitioner Overview/Description of Final Paper: The final written assignment will synthesize what you have discovered about the different advanced practice roles and scope of practice found in the master of nursing curriculum: APRNs, nurse educator, nurse informaticist, and nurse administrator/executive. You will review all roles and then examine the specialty for which you were admitted, focusing on the scope of practice, core competencies, certification requirements, and legal aspects of practice for that specific role. You will also identify the practice environment and population you will be working with, as well as peers and colleagues. In addition, you will discuss your future leadership role and participation in professional organizations.Your paper is to be based on current literature, standards of practice, core competencies, and certification bodies for your chosen role. The paper should be 8-10 pages excluding the title and reference pages, and APA format is required.Criteria: Advanced Practice Roles in Nursing:Briefly define advance nursing practice and the roles in advanced practice nursing pertaining to clinical practice, primary care, education, administration, and health information. Distinguish between ANP and the APN.Describe the advance nursing practice role you aspire and briefly share the experiences and/or qualities you have that have influenced your decision. Include your personal philosophy.Selected Advanced Practice Role:Identify the AP you interviewed and summarize the interview, which should/may include (if not in the interview, please address):Examine regulatory and legal requirements for the state in which you plan to practice/work.Describe the professional organizations available for membership based on your selected role.Identify required competencies (domains), including certification requirements for your selected role.Describe the organization and setting, population, and colleagues with whom you plan to work.Leadership Attributes of the Advanced Practice Role:Determine your leadership styleDefine Transformational Leadership and as it relates to your identified leadership attributes that you possess or need to developApply the leadership style you will embrace in AP to one of the domainsHealth Policy and the Advanced Practice RoleBased on your program of study, review the literature and address the following:FNP/AGNP:Medicare reimbursement for NPs is 85%for the same health care that MDs receive at 100% reimbursement? Please address questions below and state your position on this mandate.FNP/AGNP:What states have NP Full Practice Authority and which states have limitations or restrictions? How does this apply to your state? Please address questions below and state your position on this regulation.Nurse Executive: What is value based care and how will it impact decisions made at the executive level relative to nursing and AP nursing? Please address and state your position on the regulation.Nurse Informaticists:What law(s) was enacted to regulate health information? Please address questions below and state your position on this regulation. Nurse Educator:What agency regulates nursing education? Explain in detail.For the above category chosen, address the following:Describe the current policy or trends and determine if it needs to change; if opposed to change state whyProvide the process required to make the change with key players and parties of interest; support oppositionExplain how you could lead the effort to make or influence the change in policy or keep the policy the same and the impact in healthcare quality.Conclusion-Summarize your role paper by highlighting key points made in your paper.Submission Details:Support your responses with examples.Cite any sources in APA format.Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
FYI: My specialty is adult-gerontology nurse practitioner O
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.