For these assignments, you will present and write a formal proposal. A proposal is an offer to solve a problem or fulfill a business or organizational need. The goal is to persuade, so it’s important that you analyze your audience and deliver your proposal to persuade them to accept your ideas. The assignment is complex, with five separate assignments and each builds on the one before it. You are expected to use feedback from each assignment to improve on the next. The assignments are designed to guide you through the development process.Part 2: Preliminary ResearchIt’s important that you evaluate each source you will use to make sure it’s credible and useful for your purpose. You will submit a list of three sources you plan to use:One source you will use to assess your audience’s position, concerns, motivations, etc.One source you will use to identify the need/problem that your proposal addressesOne source you will use to analyze what other companies/organizations are doing in relation to your idea (i.e. a ‘market analysis’).You will also address the following to explain what key information you’ll get from the source and why the source is credible:A brief summary of the source.What are the main arguments/ideas? If someone asked you about the content in this source, how would you answer?A brief assessment of the source.Verify that the source is credible by analyzing and explaining what makes the source authoritative, what makes the source’s information and/or methodology reliable, and what the source’s intentions or agenda may be in publishing the information.Reference the following handout for further explanation on how to assess sources: Research 101 – Evaluating SourcesA brief reflection on how/why you will use this source for your proposal.For each source, include a citation using APA style. Beyond that citation, all info you provide should be in complete sentences. Please use the following template to compartmentalize and document the necessary details: Proposal Research Submission – Template.docx
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
For these assignments, you will present and write a formal
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.