Ensure to provide answers in the the document attached. You will need the text book to complete this assignment Overview of questions are: How do documented backup and recovery procedures help achieve RTO?True or false: To achieve an RTO of 0, you need 100 percent redundant, hot-stand-byinfrastructure (that is, IT systems, applications, data, and so on).What is most important when considering data backups?What is most important when considering data recovery?What are the risks of using your external e-mail box as a backup and data storage solution?Identify the total amount of time required to recover and install the Lab Assessment Worksheet(s)and to open the file(s) to verify integrity. (Calculate your timed RTO using your computer clockand your documented instructions.)Did you achieve your RTO? What steps and procedures can you implement to help drive RTOeven lower?What are some recommendations for lowering the RTO for retrieval and access to the backup datafile?If you drive RTO lower, what must you do to streamline the procedure?Why are documenting and testing critical to achieve a defined RTO?Why is it a best practice for an organization to document its backup and recovery steps for disasterrecovery?What can you do to cut down on the recovery time for accessing, copying, and recovering yourLab Assessment Worksheets to achieve the RTO?What will encryption of a disk or data in storage do to the RTO definition when attempting toretrieve and recover cleartext data for production use?How many total steps did your backup and recovery procedures consist of for this lab exercise?Are there any that can be combined or streamlined?15. If the individual accessing the system for disaster recovery purposes were not familiar with the ITsystem and required system administrator logon credentials, what additional step would berequired in the recovery phase?
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Ensure to provide answers in the the document attached. You
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.