Do these problems in a single MS-Excel document1- ‘The Excel file Credit Risk Data provides information about bank customers who had applied for loans.6 The data include the purpose of the loan, checking and savings account balances, number of months as a customer of the bank, months employed, gender, marital status, age, housing status and number of years at current residence, job type, and credit-risk classification by the bank.’2-‘Use the COUNTIF function to construct a frequency distribution of the types of loans in the Excel file Credit Risk Data and develop a column chart to express the results visually.’3-‘A community health-status survey obtained the following demographic information from the respondents: Age Frequency 18 to 29 297 30 to 45 743 46 to 64 602 65 + 369’4-‘Use the Histogram tool to develop a frequency distribution and histogram with six bins for the age of individuals in the Excel file Credit Risk Data. Compute the relative and cumulative relative frequencies and use a line chart to construct an ogive.’5-‘Use the Histogram tool to develop a frequency distribution and histogram with six bins for the age of individuals in the Excel file Credit Risk Data. Compute the relative and cumulative relative frequencies and use a line chart to construct an ogive.’
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Do these problems in a single MS-Excel document1- ‘The Exce
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.