DiscussionRequirementsPost 2 posts –an initial post and a reply post to a classmateYou have to post your initial post before you can view others’ postsTwo bonus points are earned for posting both required posts before Friday.Topic Initial PostView and analyze these advertisements from the Virginia Gazette newspaper for runaway servants and runaway slaves.You must use both servant and slave advertisements from 2 of the 3 links below.Demonstrate to me you read the advertisements by using examples and illustrations from these ads. –You must show you read at least 2 ads for runaway servants and 2 ads for runaway slaves. ( 4 ads in all).Use ads illustrations and examples from different advertisements and use at least 2 links below.Cite the source by specific date,Answer these 2 questions:1) After reading the advertisements, what did you learn about runaways, both servants and slaves? Cite the specific ad or ads (month and year). Be specific.2) What surprised you? (Be specific) Cite the specific ad or ads, month and yearrunaway servant and slave ads from September 1737 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. runaway servant and slave ads from February 1738 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.runaway servant and slave ads from September 1745 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.Definitions of terms used in the adsSee these links for definition of pistole reward (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and a list for a full glossary of terms (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.Review the definitions and differences between slaves and indentured servants (servants). They are not the same.Reply postPost one reply post to a classmate. Your reply should be at least 3 sentences long. Your reply should add new information beyond your initial post and different from what the student to which you reply stated.Do not rewrite/repeat the questions in the assignment.Do not embed images or illustrationsNo direct quotations longer than 1.5 sentencesPost any questions to the Questions & Answers Discussion Week 3This is an image, not an link
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
DiscussionRequirementsPost 2 posts –an initial post and a
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.