DiscussionReflection/Critical Evaluation of Your Learning OutcomesWrite a critical evaluation of your learning outcomes. In your response, consider:1. The content of this class as they relate to Team Management and managerial decision making.2. Base on the course content, discuss new skills you acquired from this class? How relevant are the new skills to your current and/or future profession?3. How would you apply your new knowledge?Note:-Respond to at least 2 of your colleagues’ postings• Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.• Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville University Library• Make suggestions based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.• Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.Reply:1Team Management perpetually called upon to settle the decisions reviewing an authoritative focus to oversee issues. Real expert and key reasoning are tenacious frameworks of evaluating conditions or issues, pondering decisions, settling on choices, and engineering them as shown by the vital exercises. From time to time the decision‐making system is astoundingly short, and mental reflection is essentially exuberant. In various conditions, the framework can yield for a vital long time or even months. The entire decision‐making process is dependent upon the right information being accessible to the fortunate people at the right conditions. Inside a social event association program, we understand how to be on a train and to converse with various partners as well. Essential thinking limits, time association and disciplinary connection and work under gigantic loads is in addition learned. By working inside a social occasion and following a reasonable association, the innovative capacity is in addition, reached out by a gigantic number.Thinking points of confinement and basic organization which is identified with the partners and the social event goals can in like way be learnt by a Property Management course. By working in a get-together for quite a while substance affiliations and correspondence between the get-together correspondingly exhibits you working under the beast weight. Fitting data the point on which you will settle on a choice is extraordinarily basic. The chance that you consider the subject then you would additionally be completing an unrivaled principal activity for your workers. It will in like way engage you to make future contemplations for your alliance. As shown by the information in light of the course content, I have taken in two or three aptitudes which are required for passing on, affecting and making social requests. Explicitly I have taken in another arrangement of aptitudes from the administrative class concerning pack building and definitive crucial activity. As a supervisor in a senior position in any business, the definitive choice is extraordinarily basic in settling on choices that will affect the future execution of the alliance. A relative case applies to the total association. The accomplishment of any business connection lays on the shoulders of the affiliation. The choices made all the time essentially influence on the execution of the business. In a perfect world, supervisors are therefore required to have an arrangement of aptitudes that are essential before settling on any administrative choice for any affiliation. From this class, I have could take in a great deal.Reply 2 :-Portfolio Assessment is a process based on the formation of parts of individual students. Their goal is to review the achievements and abilities that students derive from their teachings. This will help to solve the difficulties students face in the learning process. Any student has some achievements to create a combination, which can give scientists the meaning of respect, accountability and cooperation. The combination has been a clear tool that is often used to illustrate educators developing their reflective designs. Grant Vermont, Kinsley and Houston (2007) presented a combination of medical school activities. Combination evaluation will improve students ‘ reflection and promote the development of metacognition. Rees, Shepperd and Chammallah (2005) used the portfolio to assess the professional development of medical students and to encourage thoughtful thinking. Therefore, the assessment portfolio should foster the ability to accept thinking. The transfer of intellectual activities shows that students are more efficient and realistic in their evaluation. In recent years, people attach great importance to the development of ASOS and vocabulary skills. Chang (2008) In his study, it was argued that the participation of the assessment should include as a reflection of the study, with the aim of allowing students to examine their own learning processes. This assessment can also be debated to determine the learning process that is best suited to their learning, to reflect their failures, and thus to promote their life experiences. Razel (1999) said the image was a learning center in the teaching process. Therefore, reflection is an unlucky element in the Portfolio & Garrett, 2004. The difference between a portfolio and a folder is an open image; Without reflection, the wallet is just another type of folder. Barrett (2004) argued that it was just a media archive and did not reflect on the portfolio, a magical e-course Viton or digital scrapbook. As a result, we can create reflection combinations by adding appropriate reflections and feedback (such as overall diaries, self-assessments, independent assessments, and feedback) to evaluate the Web-based portfolio. For example, the ability to pass clinical diagnostic tests can improve the performance of medical schools in the sense that learning results are reflected. In addition, it is possible to increase the educational work of business schools that reflect learning and freshness. Before the service expires, writing an accepted journal will foster more scientific literacy for teachers. Can test their basic ideas to make correction easier, leading to more receptive work.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
DiscussionReflection/Critical Evaluation of Your Learning Ou
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.