Discussion topic for week 3 — Annotation BreakdownYour next formal assignment asks you to create a reflective annotated bibliography. This particular kind of bibliography asks you expand on a normal annotated bibliography by extending your thinking about a source. As practice, it might be a good idea to build a normal annotation for a source. It may be helpful to view the ‘How To Write An Annotated Bibliography Video’ from UMUC Library.In this discussion topic, you will write an annotation for a source on your topic. This discussion topic is designed to help you develop an understanding of how to annotate sources1. Choose a source on your topic and create an annotation for the source. Here are some things to consider as you develop your annotation:The purpose of the workA summary of its contentFor what type of audience the work is writtenIts relevance to the topicAny special or unique features about the materialThe strengths, weaknesses or biases in the material2. Keep notes on the topic for the Personal Research Narrative.3. Please post your annotation in the discussion forum.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Discussion topic for week 3 — Annotation BreakdownYour next
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.