Discussion Questions.What are the key elements of operations and supply chain management?What are the major concepts defining the field of operations and supply chain management?In your own words, or those of an on line research, how would you define “operations management?In your own words, or those of an on line research, how would you define “supply chain management?”Discuss and describe the competitive dimensions provided by this material. Do you see any new information in an online research? See the lecture notes below.Eight Competitive Priorities.If there is one area that I would like you to remember from our course, it is this section about competitive priorities. I believe that one must understand the impact of these eight competitive priorities on your operation before a corporate or operation strategy can be developed. Think hard about your operation and overall company, and determine which of the eight are critical to the success of the company.Most companies cannot, nor should they try to be all eight. It is difficult to be low cost in your market, and still provide high performance design and flexibility. Again which is your company and operation? Look through the company annual report, what key words do you see in relation to these competitive priorities? Listen to the upper management, what do they say is important. Is it Cost, Quality, Time, FlexibilityCost-low cost operationQuality-High Performance Design.(Do you give more features then the competition, because you designs are better)Quality-consistent Quality(in my telecommunication market, this is a given to be a player)Time-Fast DeliveryTime-On-time deliveryTime- Development speed.(This is a key competitive priority at my operation)Flexibility-CustomizationFlexibility- Volume flexibility.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Discussion Questions.What are the key elements of operations
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.