Using contemporary sources, give examples from movies or books of two archetypes from each category. Explain why your source is an example of that particular archetype. Be thorough and specific. Make sure that your original post is detailed and that you respond to AT LEAST 8 other posts. Be sure to situate your archetypes within the broader context of the sources that you choose.
CHARACTER ARCHETYPES (Choose Two):
The Young Man from the Provinces
The Mentor-Pupil Relationship
The Hunting Group of Companions
The Loyal Retainers
The Friendly Beast
Evil Figure with an Ultimately Good Heart
The Creatures of Nightmare
The Devil Figure
The Temptress or Black Goddess
The Platonic Ideal
The Unfaithful Wife
The Damsel in Distress
The Star-crossed Lovers
SITUATIONAL ARCHETYPES (Choose Two):
Death and Rebirth
The Battle between Good and Evil
The Unhealable Wound
SYMBOLIC ARCHETYPES (Choose Two):
Innate Wisdom versus Educated Stupidity
Nature vs. Mechanistic World
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
DISCUSSION POST- ARCHETYPES
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.