Discussion Forum 6——————————–Writing Commons – https://writingcommons.org/——————————–Next week, you will need to conduct your interview that is required as part of the Profile Assignment. This week, I’d like you to use the Discussion Forum along with your readings and the instructions in the prompt to develop some good interview questions.First, tell us where you will visit and with whom you will conduct your interview. Second, please list at least eight questions that you intend on asking your interviewee. Make sure you refer to the advice in Writing Commons as you draft your questions.When you reply to at least three of your peers (50 words each), indicate which questions you believe will elicit the best responses and why. If you have suggestions for further questions or follow-up questions, please provide them.——————————–Writing Journal 6——————————–As opposed to the first essay that we wrote for the class, this essay is a bit more traditional. It will have a conventional thesis statement (the dominant impression of the profession/place/person you profile), and you may have to think more deliberately about the organization of your essay. This week in addition to readings in Writing Commons, I’ve posted two professional profiles for you to review as examples. The first example is very short, and the second one, published just a couple of weeks ago is longer, but I’d like you to read them both. For your Writing Journal assignment this week, I’d like you to write about what you’ve noticed in each essay that the authors do well. Do they consider things like what you may already know about the place, person, and activity they are profiling profiling? How have they decided what information to include and what will be most important or relevant for readers? Did you find the profile interesting? Why or why not, and how can you use what you’ve learned in your own profile.This information may help you to shape your thesis and organize your essay once you have conducted your observation and interview. Please be sure this Writing Journal is at least 250 words and reflects the fact that you have read both profiles. ——————————–Readings Folder 3——————————–Profile readings:If you know Seinfled, you may know the ‘Soup Nazi,’ this (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. is the profile of the real Soup Nazi (also in PDF attached).Another profile in the New Yorker worth readings is this (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. recent one of Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook (also in PDF attached). ——————————–END – Thank You So Much! Also be sure to submit to files: Discussion_Forum_6.docx & Writing_Journal_6.docx——————————–
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Discussion Forum 6——————————–Writing Co
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.