Discuss a recent example (within the past year) of ethically questionable behavior by a group in the news, and explain why you consider the behavior ethically questionable. This could be a professional work group, informal group, support group, health care group, project team, creative team, sports team, fraternity, sorority, band, other performing group, political group, jury, any type of group of at least three individuals working together with a common purpose and identifying as members of a group. At the end of your paper, include a citation to a news story about the behavior.You are expected to present evidence and reasons to defend your opinion. While you may begin with a description of the incident, most of your response is expected to be your analysis explaining why you consider the action ethically questionable. Did the group not show concern for the well-being of a group member or of others? Were there issues of deception, distortion, or exaggeration? Were there issues of coercion or manipulation? Also discuss whether the action was illegal.The group ethics assignment is to be uploaded as indicated online and is expected to be typed, in English, in a 12-point font, double-spaced, at least 700 words long and free of errors in spelling, punctuation, or grammar. Subjects and verbs are expected to agree; pronouns are expected to agree with their antecedents. Do not include an abstract. Do not include footnotes or endnotes. Please pay attention to the grading rubric.Each student’s submission is expected to be original work that the student personally researched and wrote for this class. Most of the submission is expected to be the student’s own writing and analysis in the student’s words, not just including a lot of quoted material. No more than 20% of an assignment should match something already in the Turnitin database. Paraphrase or cut quotations. If the originality report indicates that more than 20% of an assignment matches something already in the database, students may revise and resubmit the assignment until the deadline. The instructor sees only the last submission. Turnitin typically gives an originality report immediately for a first submission, but may take 24 hours or longer to generate originality reports for subsequent submissions.Students are expected to present valid, logical arguments with supporting evidence. If references are cited, please note that Bibles and dictionary definitions do not constitute references. Students may use legitimate, scholarly websites in conducting research, but anonymous websites are not acceptable as references. Any references are expected to be formatted in the style of the American Psychological Association (APA). If citing websites, students are expected to include the URL.Please obey all the requirements above and upload the Turnitin result for me if you can. This work is very important for me. So high quality should be promised. Original work! Original Work! Original Work! Thank you!
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Discuss a recent example (within the past year) of ethically
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.