Directions: Write a 400 – 500 word entry in response to the prompt below. Your journal entry is NOT a formal essay, but a paragraph or two (or three at the most) that demonstrates serious thought about the literature and the analytical question posed. Please proofread and revise your work before submission.Use the ‘submit assignment’ tool above to open the Rich Content Editor (链接到外部网站。)链接到外部网站。 and write your journal entry, which can be changed and revised up until the due date and time.1) Children are at the center of both ‘The Lesson’ (链接到外部网站。)链接到外部网站。 and ‘Revelation.’ Compare and contrast Sylvia and Mary Grace as characters — how are they central to the events? Are they protagonists? Why or why not? Do not use direct quotations or sources in your journal entry, but rather your own ideas and words. Please assume your reader is familiar with both stories and do not summarize. Grading rubric: Lit journal entries are worth 50 points each, and count towards 20% of your final grade. To receive a passing grade of C (35 points and higher, or 70%), an entry should display the characteristics below:on-time submission all the stated requirements in the directions and promptbasic familiarity with the literature (in other words, you have closely read the material)serious and careful thought about the literature appropriate college level writing with attention to correct sentence construction, grammar, mechanics, and dictionjournal entries submitted 1 – 60 minutes past the posted deadline will have 3 points deducted; those submitted 1- 3 hours late will have 6 points deducted; submissions received later than 3 hours will have 10 points deducted, and submissions received 24 or more hours late will receive a ‘zero.’
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Directions: Write a 400 – 500 word entry in response to the
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.