Develop a financial plan for the next three years. Use the financial statements from your selected health care organizations that were the focus of the SWOT Analysis assignment and that you have been following in the e-activities throughout the quarter. Using the Annual Reports of both organizations, consider the financial ratio that analysts would use to evaluate the financial condition of each company. Speculate on the organizations’ ability to merge with their competitors. Write a six- to eight-page paper in which you: 1. Use your ratio analysis to determine whether the profitability trends are favorable or unfavorable and explain your rationale. 2. Suggest the key financial drivers that most likely will cause your health care organizations to merge. Provide support for your rationale. 3. Assume that your organizations have merged. Determine the evaluation criteria that a financial analyst would use to evaluate the financial performance of the organization postmerger. Identify the determinants that the analyst would use to decide whether the merger generated favorable financial results for the organizations. Provide support for your evaluation. 4. Predict the financial stability of the health care industry over the next three years. Provide support for your prediction. 5. Use at least three quality, current (no more than four years old) academic resources. (Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources. Scholarly resources include national health professional journals, governmental websites, and corporate organizations.) Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Develop a financial plan for the next three years. Use the f
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.