Determine an organization you will analyze and evaluate over the six weeks of this course. The organization can be one in which you work, one in which you have access, or one of such substance that significant internet material is available for your use.Write a 1000-1200 word paper:Describe the nature of the organization (provide industry, product/service, a brief history, and position in relation to competition)Develop an organizational chart for the proposed organization.Include the title of positions and a brief description of the positions’ duties and responsibilities.Tip: Watch the recommended video titled, Create Organizational Chart in Office Word 2013-Very Simple Tip, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7o0GFd5Jw (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.Discuss the business strategy of your selected company, (Read article on Porter’s Generic Strategies)Define the specific area of the business you plan to addressIn addition to the requirements above, your paper:Must be double-spaced and 12 point fontMust be formatted according to APA styleMust include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statementMust conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraphMust reference two scholarly resources in addition to the textbookMust include a reference page written in APA formatCarefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Determine an organization you will analyze and evaluate over
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.