Description:Begin by selecting an organization (stakeholder) that is engaged in the controversial issue you researched in Project 1. Explore the stakeholder’s goals that encompass its interests, missions, and message. Find two specific images created by the stakeholder. The stakeholder you identify may present these images via advertisements, Public Service Announcements, flyers, billboards, or on its website. Images may be static (still) or dynamic (literal movement) or a combination of both. If you choose a dynamic image, you must be able to take a clear screen shot of the image. Start thinking about how the organization’s two images might reflect its goals and argument. Respond to the following critical examination questions. Note: these questions map onto your course rubric to guide your assessment of this visual analysis.Questions:Choose one stakeholder from Project 1 as your focus for Project 2 and locate two of the stakeholder’s images (either static or dynamic), which represent the stakeholder’s goals. Include a description of the images.Look at both of your images and consider their rhetorical situation. What are their purposes or goals, how are the images conveying and supporting these purposes or goals, and what audiences are the images trying to reach with their messages? Please include specific details about both images that help you answer the questions.Reflect on how your images are created to convey the stakeholder’s goal. How do the visual design principles of the image, including the colors, text, and pictures (and whatever other design principles you recognize), work together to persuade the audience to agree with the stakeholder’s message? Think about your images in terms of ethos, pathos, logos, and kairos. Identify elements of each rhetorical appeal in both of your images.Rhetorical Appeal for every image.Appeal to Logos: How does the stakeholder use reason and logic in the image to appeal to its audience? Point to specific details. Appeal to Pathos: What ways does the stakeholder appeal to its audience’s emotion through the image? Point to specific details. Appeal to Ethos: How does the stakeholder use credibility, reputation, and/or morality appeals in the image to persuade its audience? Point to specific details. Appeal to Kairos: In what ways might the stakeholder use an appeal to timeliness to influence its audience? Point to specific details……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….Using the information you have accumulated so far, explain how the two images you have chosen support the goals of the stakeholder organization. Your answer should be at least 200 words.Take a screen shot of your two images and paste your two images here.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Description:Begin by selecting an organization (stakeholder)
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.