Deliverable Length: 800–1,000 wordsYour culminating project in this course will be to play the role of a member of human resources (HR) management through various facets of an organization. This will allow you to experience how the operations of HR management deal with various internal or external challenges and how it affects the many operations involved in hiring, training, and maintaining employees. You may choose your current workplace, another company, or make up a company. You must also come up with a challenge or risk presented to your company that HR management must deal with effectively.After viewing the Week 1 Live Chats and the assigned readings (text and unit resources) regarding the topic of equal employment opportunity (EEO), construct a paper of 2–3 pages that addresses the following for the organization you have chosen:Give a brief narrative (1–2 paragraphs) regarding a few important American civil rights policies from the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and 1991.Are women today affected by “glass ceilings,” unequal pay, and job assignments? How so?Briefly discuss the history of sexism in the workplace from the 1960s to the present day. What workforce challenges did women face then, and what challenges do they face now?What are the different forms of sexual harassment, and what is the employer protocol for sexual harassment complaints?What is the HR process for providing accommodations for individual diversity in religious beliefs? What about for those with disabilities?What is the overall importance behind the use of diversity training in today’s organizations?The debate over affirmative action has continued into the 21st century. Do you support affirmative action?Please provide a minimum of 2 scholarly resources to support your discussion.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Deliverable Length: 800–1,000 wordsYour culminating proje
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.