DELIVERABLE Length: 5–7 pages (including Cover page, Table of Contents, and References)This Key Assignment (KA) template will be the basis for a Security Management Document. Although an actual plan is not feasible, each week will constitute portions of an overall Security Management Document that could be implemented.Throughout this course, you will be working with a scenario in which some basic background information is provided about a consulting firm. This scenario and information is typical in many companies today. You are tasked to select a company that you are familiar with that is facing a similar situation. The company can be real or fictitious, but the framework and problems that it faces should be similar. The assignments that you complete each week are based on the problems and potential solutions that similar companies may face. The end goal for these assignments is to analyze the problems that the company faces with respect to the upcoming audit, and provide guidance on how it can provide security for its infrastructure.The case study shows a company that is growing, and its security posture needs to be updated based on this growth. Based on the recent initial public offering (IPO), the company has new regulatory requirements that it must meet. To meet these requirements, a review of the current security must be conducted. This provides a chance to review the current security mechanisms and analyze the threats that the company could face. In addition, the company needs to expand its current network infrastructure to allow employees to work more efficiently, but in a secure environment. What problems does the company currently face, and how does the expansion pose new threats?Choose and describe the company that you will use in the scenario. Describe the need for information security, what potential issues and issues risks exist, and what benefits the company can gain from the new project. Describe what new challenges exist with the new project to allow consultants to work on-site. What challenges now apply to the company with respect to the recent IPO?The template document should follow this format:Security Management Document shell Use Word Title page Course number and name Project name Your name Date Table of Contents (TOC) Use an autogenerated TOC. This should be on a separate page. This should be a maximum of 3 levels deep. Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so that it is up-to-date before submitting your project. Section Headings (create each heading on a new page with “TBD” as content, except for Week 1) Week 1: Introduction to Information SecurityThis section will describe the organization and establish the security model that it will use. Week 2: Security AssessmentThis section will focus on risks that are faced by organizations and how to deal with or safeguard against them. Week 3: Access Controls and Security MechanismsThis section examines how to control access and implement sound security controls to ensure restricted access to data. Week 4: Security Policies, Procedures, and Regulatory ComplianceThis section will focus on the protection of data and regulatory requirements that the company needs to implement. Week 5: Network SecurityThis section combines all of the previous sections and gives the opportunity to examine the security mechanisms that are needed at the network level. Create the following section for Week 1:Week 1: Introduction to Information SecurityChoose and describe the company that you will use in this scenario. Describe the need for information security, what potential risks or issues exist, and what benefits the company can gain from the new project. Describe what new challenges exist with the new project to allow consultants to work on-site. What challenges now apply to the company with the recent IPO taking place? Section 1 should be 2–3 pages long. Name the document “CS651_FirstnameLastname_IP1.doc.” Worked ExamplePlease refer to the following worked example of this assignment based on the problem-based learning (PBL) scenario. The worked example is not intended to be a complete example of the assignment, but it will illustrate the basic concepts that are required for completion of the assignment, and it can be used as a general guideline for your own project. Your assignment submission should be more detailed and specific, and it should reflect your own approach to the assignment rather than just following the same outline.Click here to view the worked example.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
DELIVERABLE Length: 5–7 pages (including Cover page, Tabl
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.