DA: Blog — The Proof Lies in the Plot LineFor the second essay, you will compare Maus to another story that at first seems vastly similar, but that shares, upon closer examination, significant similarities. In order to find such an example, you will want to look more at themes like persecution, discrimination, or dehumanization and find a story from a different genre that also examines those. An example using two different stories would be Harry Potter and Pippi Longstocking. The first is a story about a wizard for young readers and adults, while Pippi Longstocking is about a unique girl written for audiences of maybe 6-9-year-old girls. And yet the stories share quite a few similarities:both protagonists are orphaned and have friends who take the place of familyboth protagonists are financially secure due to inheritance, which allows them to make certain choicesboth have an identifying physical characteristicboth have superpowersboth stand up for the little guy (and gal)For this blog, share one or two ideas for stories that are very different from Maus I — they can be movies, books, video games, etc. — you feel share similar themes with Maus I. Explain the similarities and how you support your findings. Again, look in different genres, e.g. animated films for children. You will be asked to share your ideas during small class discussions, and this blog serves to help you formulate your ideas prior to that.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
DA: Blog — The Proof Lies in the Plot LineFor the second es
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.