d organizational problems are as common as dirt. You have been introduced to and explored several different Process Improvement plans to use in solving workplace problems or deficits. This week we will dig deeper into the Root Cause Analysis. There are many approaches to Root Cause Analysis. Your reading assignment this week introduces you to an article on Root Cause Analysis for Beginners as well as a version of a root cause analysis process shared by the CMS.gov called a fishbone tool.Please watch the video below for some steps to create a fishbone. The first is a general process and the second is a healthcare example a fishbone diagram.Link to video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=11_pvMrWnks&feature=youtu.beFor this assignment, you will select a problem from the list provided and create a fishbone diagram for this problem. You will need to use the following six “bones” in your diagram:PeopleToolsTasksEnvironmentOrganizationOtherA basic template for these categories is available here or you can create your own.InstructionsFrom the list of problems below select ONEproblem and complete the fishbone diagram. Be sure to brainstorm for ALL of the areas.Remember you are looking for CAUSES, not solutions.As mentioned in the video and you may want to follow the practice of your unit 2 Assignment by using the “Why” method to get to the root cause in the area.Once you have information in each area “X” out those areas where you do not have control or influence (Ex: from the healthcare video: the facility does not have the ability to have a mammogram machine on site).Circle a minimum of 2 root causes where you feel the biggest impact can be made.Write a 2-3 paragraph ( please provide at least 5 to 7 sentences per paragraph) explanation of why these two areas and propose one solution you will consider now that you have the Root Cause narrowed down. Please include at least ONE credible source and in-text citations in your support paragraphs. Problem OptionsHigh-rate of no-shows for scheduled 6-month dental cleaningsOvertime hours among CNA’s increasingFive HIPAA compliance complaints filed for check-in area over past 3 monthsIncrease number of pressure ulcers reported in SNF patientsLong lab test result timesPediatric patient provided the wrong dose of medication based on weight.RequirementsYour responses should be thorough, well-conceived college-level responses that are free of spelling and grammar errors.Write your answers in complete sentences (where applicable – fishbone diagram can be statements).You must justify your responses with facts and details from the credible sources, and with your conclusions.Be sure to cite your source(s) using APA. (It is not necessary to format your assignment using APA); however, please create a reference page and include in-text citations.Create your assignment in a Microsoft Word document.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
d organizational problems are as common as dirt. You have be
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.