Current Event Article Critique For this assignment, use the RSS feed located in the main menu or search the Internet to select a news article that reports on a specific topic or issue from the field of psychology. In your critique explain the conclusions, implications and/or consequences of the information presented in the article.Speculate on the effect this information could have on real-worldsituations such as health care, political movements, economics,lifestyle, moral attitudes, and social belief systems. Support thoseassertions with specific evidence and detail from the article and whatyou learned in class. Do not: Donot merely summarize or quote the article. Be sure to select an articlewith some depth and substance so that you have enough material toevaluate. Do: Read, analyze, and synthesize with objectivity and focus. Write a critical consideration of the current information available about the subject matter presented in the article. Briefly and purposefully, summarize and analyze the article to create a unique and valuable piece of writing that evaluates current theories or work in the field of psychology. Reviewthe literature with a focus on the hypothesis or main idea, address anyscientific research mentioned, and analyze the results or premisespresented. Include the following in your critique: Identify and articulate the key issue(s) in the article in a brief and pointed summary.Identify information/evidence in the article that supports the point of view and conclusions presented in the article. Quote and paraphrase with internal APA citations.Identify background information relevant to the point of view and conclusions presented in the article. Use prior knowledge, and you may use your course materials.Identify strengths and weaknesses of the findings and conclusions presented. Do you see any ethical concerns in the research or the findings? Why or why not?Identify and describe the research method or methods used or likely used to reach the conclusions presented. How could this topic be further studied? Describe a potential study and the research method you would use to get results. Explore and evaluate the issue(s) relevance to real-world problems and solutions.Clarify your own position, perspective, or hypothesis on the ideas presented in the article.Explain the conclusions, implications, and consequences of the article as it pertains to the field of psychology or the subject being addressed. Your critique should be between 5-7 pages long, in addition to a title page and reference page. Additional sources are not required, but you may choose to include them. You may reference your text. Use APA format to style your paper and to cite your sources. Your source(s) should be integrated into the paragraphs. Useinternal citations pointing to evidence in the literature andsupporting your ideas. You will need to include a reference page listingthose sources.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Current Event Article Critique For this assignment, use t
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.