Critical Analysis movie assignmentStudents are to choose, view, analyze and critique a movie. Using your ‘cultural lens’, reflect and write about the following questions after you have viewed the movie: What did you learn about the culture(s) portrayed in this film? What are their norms, values, and beliefs? How accurately do you think the directors portrayed the cultures? Why?How could the portrayal of this culture negatively or positively affect people’s perceptions of them? Did you gain a new perspective and/or respect for this culture? Did the film reveal any hidden history about a culture that you were previously unaware of? If so, what was it? Was is positive or negative? How could this film potentially influence people’s intercultural communication with members of this culture?Analysis must be a minimum of two pages (2), double-spaced, 12 point font.Examples (but not a complete list) of movies to review are The 100 Foot Journey, The Flowers of War, Snow Falling on Cedars, Jungle Fever, The Butler, Boyz in the Hood, Sin Nombre, Slumdog Millionaire, City of God,12 Years a Slave, Roots, Rising Sun, Moscow on the Hudson, Dances With Wolves, Sounder, The Joy Luck Club, Thunderheart, City of Joy, The Color Purple, Mississippi Masalla, Do the Right Thing, 25th Hour, The Siege, Django Unchained, Inglorious Basterds, Far and Away, Dogma, The Last Samurai, The Last of the Mohicans, Eat,Pray, Love, Crazy Rich Asians, etc.Reference textbook: Communication Between Cultures 9th Edition
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Critical Analysis movie assignmentStudents are to choose, vi
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.