Creating A Measurable Marketing Strategy Across CulturesIn your simulation this week, one item that you will be working on isadvertising to include ad copy design, and media placement and adfrequency. As you grow past your Chicago home headquarters, you willneed to create a marketing strategy that:Presents a core unified picture of your company and brand but also differentiates per individual market segments and cultures.Utilizes both traditional (i.e., print media, television, radio) and non-traditional sources (i.e., social media)Is cost effective from a budget and resources perspective and can be measured for the Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)Assignment Goal and Thought ProcessGoal: You are business that is conducting operations inmultiple countries. To engage the audiences in the differentgeographies with and diverse cultural needs, your company will need tocreate a core message that can be used as a base upon which to createmessages that are tailored to each of your audiences. Thought ProcessResearching best and leading edgepractices, including Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) as requiredin section 1 will increase your baseline knowledge of how to completethe specific elements required in the 2nd section of the assignment.Think outside the confines of the simulation for this assignment.Benchmarking best practices by companies who do this well can be a greatresource for youThe core marketing plan and basic message is based on your vision,mission, competitive strategic plan, 5 Fitnesses and QFD as wasdiscussed in Unit 2 and seen in the Marketplace simulation work you arealready doingIn the Unit assignment, Ethical Considerations in Global Expansion,you created profiles of the possible countries under expansionconsideration, showing cultural and other demographic information. Theseprofiles will help you tailor the core message to and the best delivery mechanismsfor the product line you have selected which you will describe insection 2 which is tailored to each individual geographic market. Makesure you include specifics on measurement (ROMI)If you were going to be presenting this information to your management in a real worldsituation, and requesting funds to support your plan, you will need allof this data to be seen as credible and win support for your plan.RequirementsIn a 4-6 page APA formatted paper excluding text, diagrams, and other visual/oral aids as appropriate, you will prepare the following:Present a summary incorporating at least three academically credible sources in addition to the weekly reading of the best practices you have discovered in your research on:creating a core marketing/advertising strategydifferentiating elements of this strategy tailored to individual markets and culturesintegrating traditional and non-traditional sourcescalculating Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)Select at least one product line your team is working with (Bike) and submit a specific marketing plan that contains a:Core unified messageSpecific messages to the target customer in each of the countries you are selling into Plan for how you will measure the results of your plan.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Creating A Measurable Marketing Strategy Across CulturesIn y
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.