Create a WBS for your project using the proper format (MS Word, MS Excel, Visio, or any other applicable format) to depict WBS graphically (see Figure 4.1 from Chapter 4 of the Gedo textbook). Alternatively, you may use a coded format using MS Word (see Figure 4.3 from Chapter 4 of the Gido textbook as an example). The example is in MS Project format but the same could be done in MS Excel.Create a project schedule that lists all of the core activities, dates (start and finish), and resources to complete your project. While it is recommended that you use MS Project, you can use MS Excel to create your schedule. Your project schedule must contain at least 30 separate activities/tasks.Theproject is based on making an initial investment on chicken rearing, and later developsit into a business that will supply poultry products to the local distributors,retailers and consumers, with the aim of creating a source of income for theassociation members. The group has identified a business opportunity insupplying of poultry products in the local neighborhood and intends to startthis project as a source of employment and income for the members. There arealso aspirations to expand the business beyond the local market, to the globalplatform, depending on how well it thrives. As the project manager, I amresponsible for coordinating all the activities and resources thatsignificantly contribute to the project success, throughout the life cycle, aswell as ensuring all the objectives and goals are met (Kerzne & Kerzner, 2017).
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Create a WBS for your project using the proper format (MS Wo
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.