Create a presentation that focuses on self-concept and consumption. You may use MS PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote, or any other presentation software you are comfortable using.For this assignment, interview three people about their reasons for participating in social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, blogs, etc.). For each interviewee, include in your writing:A high-level description of the person and how you know him or herThe social media platforms that he or she usesThe reasons he or she visits these sitesThe needs that these sites appear to be satisfyingAny brands that appear prominentActions the interviewee takes based on his or her social media interactionSynthesize your findings and identify three ways marketers could use this type of information to reach these consumers based on these behaviors.Your presentation must be 8-10 slides (does not include the title or reference slides). Include well-written speaker notes and informative graphics, and format according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Include at least four scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Create a presentation that focuses on self-concept and consu
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.