Create a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation detailing your learning teams’ initial emergency response, incident management (ICS) establishment, and overall approach to the emergency management scenario. Your presentation must include the following:An overview of the emergency management incidentInitial response, roles, and assignment of first responders (patrol officers, fire, ems)The full range of Incident Command System (ICS) including: ocommand, structure, sections, positions, and roles. oAll positions must be documented by title, role, and assignment, with assigned personnel for each position. oYou must have all roles included in a proper detailed organization chart.Public information statementSocial media approach and information disseminationTraffic planEvacuation planMedical planDemobilization planMitigation concerns must be addressed with an area recovery planAnswer the following questions at the end of your presentation:Should there be national standards for emergency management operations plans at large-scale sporting events?How do you notify citizens or give better response and evacuation instructions?How do you deal with internal communications of those working in the explosive environment and may not be able to utilize radios/communication equipment?What are your plans for documenting the event for future training and response approaches?How can training be improved for better response to future emergency preparedness and incidents?You have the flexibility to improvise or realistically create information or details not included in the emergency management materials. Critical elements of this assignment focus on your team’s ability to understand differing ways and means to apply the emergency management process and approach to safely manage critical incidents. These incidents often involve tough decisions including assignments, personnel, equipment, training, and other factors affecting employees. See the attached map for basic references and planning.Scenario:Major portions of the city have been affectedby sudden severe weather with hail and heavy rains. These have caused the NorthRiver to flood parts of the City of Mertzville. These incidents are reportedacross a large scale area. You have received an emergency declaration from yourMayor and are asked to immediately respond and implement the Incident CommandSystem (ICS) and emergency management response.Overview: The North River flows south through the Cityof Mertzvile. This river flows through the entire town. This includes flowingpast an industrial business park where several manufacturing plants andwherehouses store various dangerous chemicals and much of the cities foodstorage, and the cities vibrant downtown riverfront district, which includes,shopping, restaurants, and condominiums.This severe flooding has caused the North River to displace allbusinesses within one block of the river and some residences in the downtownriverfront area.The North River has notflooded in over 100 years and this event was unplanned.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Create a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation detailing your
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.