Crafting Airbnb’s Long-Term StrategyImagine that you have been hired by Airbnb to review its long-term online strategy. In a PowerPoint presentation you will give to the long-term planning team, cover the issues listed below.Airbnb in 2016. (Case Study 2) describes the company’s business model for the sharing economy. Analyze how Airbnb uses the grand strategies of concentration, market development, and product development as a part of its long-term strategy for growth.Refer to Case Study 2 in the text to prepare your CT.In 10 to 12 PowerPoint slides (including speaker notes), address the concentration, market development, and product development. Every slide must contain notes fully explaining all points made on the slide.Concentration:Increasing the current customers’ rate of useAttracting competitors’ customersMarket developmentOpening additional geographic marketsAttracting other market segmentsProduct developmentDeveloping new product featuresThe length and formatting requirements include:10 to 12 PowerPoint slides (including speaker notes), in length, not including cover and reference slides. Include speaker notes for each slide.Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..Cite a minimum of three sources, two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.Throughout this course, be sure to use the Business Management & Administration Research Guide in the CSU-Global Library: https://csuglobal.libguides.com/c.php?g=791313 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Here you can:Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, CSR, and business management.Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.Access writing and citing help.Your presentation should be 10-12 slides in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references. Refer to this example for additional help.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Crafting Airbnb’s Long-Term StrategyImagine that you have
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.