Course Learning Objective:CO4: Assess the impact that customers, employees, management, vendors, and service suppliers have on a quality program.Assignment Prompt:For this assignment, you are to create a table in Microsoft Word that organizes all the possible positive and negative influences each of your company’s stakeholders can have on the business you have been working on over the past two week (see attachments). Additionally, you will include one or two possible strategies to improve, grow, or increase the positive influence or diminish any negative influences. Consider both the quality of the products and the quality of services you are offering when assigning influences and strategies. Think carefully and be thorough regarding your answers. Your instructor is looking for deep of critical thinking regarding each stake-holder group and how they affect your business success, growth, and profitability. Each one of these groups will have more impact on the quality of your business than you initially think. Look at your business from every angle. Customers/end usersVendors/suppliers Distributors/retailers (if used to sell products)EmployeesLogistics suppliers (Final product shippers)ManagementOther Stakeholders (if any)Instructions:Please use the attached pre-formatted Word document for this assignment. The table you complete will be assessed based on your (a) depth of thought into all of the impacts each group of ‘stakeholders’ can have on your organization, (b) the thoroughness of your strategies, and (c) the creativity you put into the examples you create in each category. Please note, a ‘Strategy’ is not a continuation of the current methods, policies, procedures, or programs. A strategy is a plan for improvement, or growth.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Course Learning Objective:CO4: Assess the impact that custom
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.